The Nanny- Baby Breathing Respiration Monitor
- The Nanny Baby Monitor offers you COMPLETE SAFETY – You can sleep peacefully knowing that the Baby Monitor is checking your baby’s breathing while baby sleeps. The Monitor will alarm loudly when your baby’s breathing falls below 1 breath every 17 seconds.
- The Baby Monitor is a CERTIFIED MEDICAL DEVICE – BM-02 has been certified as a medical device and is used in the maternity wards of many European hospitals including those in the UK. It also carries a European CE rating.
- The Nanny Monitor has a LARGE SENSOR – The Nanny BM-02 sensor pad has a large surface area of 50 x 30 cm so that a large area of the cot can be monitored. The sensor is placed under the mattress on a flat solid surface. If your cot has a slatted base then simple place a piece of plywood on top of the slats. As your baby grows and becomes more mobile an additional pad is available which connects through the same control unit to double the area being monitored.
- The Nanny Monitor is EASY TO OPERATE – For security the Nanny BM-2 is powered by 2 x AA batteries (no connections to mains power). Insert the batteries into the control unit and attach it to the bed or a wall nearby as long as it is out of reach of your baby. Place the sensor pad under the mattress and connect the control unit to the sensor with the cable. Every time the Nanny BM-02 is switched on, it automatically check the correct operation and the condition of the batteries. The batteries will last for many months and the control unit lights will warn you when the batteries need replacing.
- The Baby Monitor is a CERTIFIED MEDICAL DEVICE, BM-02 has been certified as a medical device and is used in the maternity wards of many European hospitals.